After the huge success of HoBootleg, who had become the trusty travelling companion for hundreds of adventurers through the paths and trails of the earth, here now is the GEO. Designed for adventure, off-road excursions and the most extreme expeditions. The GEO invites you to ride where you have never ridden before.
- The frame features three sets of bottle cage bosses, with two additional sets either side of the fork blades, meaning you will always have adequate hydration at hand. The front fork also discreetly carries two spare spokes. Additionally it is possible to mount a rear carrier as well as front & rear mudguards.
- The Geo was tested and refined by crossing the incredible Darien Gap, the most secluded jungle on earth, between Columbia and Panama. Here the Pan-American road stopped and the Geo carried on into wild nature.
- The sloping frame is made of Columbus Cromor double-butted steel tubes and is gived with a special cataphoresis treatment that protects the frame from corrosion both internally and externally.
- 27.5” wheels overcome even the most impervious obstacles and progress smoothly uphill with no effort.
- It’s possible to mount the rear carrier and, up to 2” tires, also the front&rear fenders. The frame features three bottle-cage holders, and two additional ones on the fork blades, where also the replacement-spokes are placed.
- The CNC rear dropouts are specifically designed to support the disc-brake clamp as well as the eyelets of the rear carrier and fender.
- The SRAM X5 2x10speed groupset and Avid BB7 disc-brakes system makes the adventure more exciting and even safer also in the most extreme conditions.
- The handlebar is equipped with ergonomic grips, provided by Ergon, with special bar ends for a comfortable and secure grip in every situation and position.