$21.00 - $26.00
Just the thing for rainy weather, the Portland Design Works minimalist Origami Rear Seatpost Fender attaches to a clamp-on bracket you mount to your seatpost. And it packs down so you can easily store it when not in use. - Length: 445mm (7.5") - Weight: 160g (5.6oz)
Mudguard in pure form: EDGE AL guarantees city and trekking cyclists ideal splash protection on the road. This aluminum mudguard mounts close to the tire and offers great stability, although it is only attached at three points. No load rack is necessary to attach EDGE AL. With a purist matte-black look and an angular profile, EDGE AL integrates itself almost invisibly into the frame. - Urban fender set - Sturdy aluminum profile design for urban bikes - Black U-stay - Includes accessory parts and stays - Weight: 568g
$64.00 - $83.00
- SKS B65 Commuter II Fender Set for 28 - Famous Bluemel Full-Coverage Fender Set - Features stainless hardware and stainless 3.0mm stays - Front profile 680mm - Rear profile 1185mm - ASR security release system for the front wheel
Turn your bike into an all-weather vehicle with SKS's Beavertail Fender Set! The robust steel brackets provide safe and easy mounting, and the front fender works with most suspension forks.
The X-Blade 27.5+/29-inch is a high-quality 2-component clip-on fender for the rear wheel of a 27.5+/29-inch mountain and trekking bikes. Due to the quick-release mounting, the fender can be fitted to almost any seat post and optimally adjusted to the wheel using the 2-joint technology. - High performance dual compound plastic - Easy quick-release-fastening by pre-adjusted powerstrap - 2 joints for optimized adjustment to all frames - Optimized dirt protection - 27.5+ and 29-inch wheel compatible
$31.00 - $36.00
Front Fender: • Front fender made of durable all-weather polymer • Mounts to most suspension and rigid forks • Fits oversized tapered steer tubes along with small and standard sizes. (18.5-34.5mm ID) • Extra-wide profile for 3-5" wide tires Rear Fender: • Minimalist seat post fender made of durable all-weather polymer material • Quick-release mount snaps on and off in seconds • Wide profile design • Features an adjustable fender angle to fit most bikes • Extra wide profile to fit 3-5" tires
Topeak's DeFender M1 front fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides for your 27.5- or 29-inch wheeled bike. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The M1 installs easily to any standard fork, even reverse arch designs and seamlessly integrates with the front end of your bike. The quick-release attachments allow the DeFender to be installed and removed in seconds.
$16.00 - $23.00
Just the thing for rainy weather, the Portland Design Works minimalist Origami Front Fender attaches to a snap-on/off bracket you mount on your downtube. And it folds flat so you can easily stow it when not in use. - Length: 370mm (14.5") - Weight: 60g (2.1oz)
Planet Bike's Bog Suspension Fork Front Fender keeps rain and mud at bay while you play. It's made of a super-durable, all-weather polymer and mounts easily to most suspension forks. And, with the wide profile, you've got extra coverage.
Turn your bike into an all-weather vehicle with Planet Bike's Hardcore Fenders. Made of unbreakable Superflex polycarbonate with stainless-steel stays, they're ultra tough. They boast mudflaps for the ultimate in splash and spray protection and the front fender has release tabs for easy on/off. Plus, the hardware is pre-installed for quick mounting.
Topeak's DeFender RX rear fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The quick-release seatpost attachment allows the DeFender to be installed and removed in seconds.
Topeak's DeFender M1/M2 fender set offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides. They're incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The front installs easily to any standard fork and the rear connects to most seat posts. Their quick-release attachments allow the DeFenders to be installed and removed in seconds.
- Color: Black - Maximum Tire Width: 35 mm - Fender Width: 45 mm - Wheel Size: 700c - Material: Aluminum - Requires Eyelets?: Yes
Topeak's DeFender M2 rear fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The quick-release attachment fits most seatposts and allows the DeFender to be installed and removed in seconds. Plus, the 2-pivot arm is super adjustable for better coverage and a perfect fit on any bike.
The Ass Savers foldable fender hides under your saddle till you need it, then when it rains, you just unfurl it and go. Or if you don't want to have it tucked under your seat, just let it ride in your backpack. It's flat, doesn't take up much space, and can really come in handy. - Dimensions: 340 X 100mm - Material: 100% recyclable polypropylene - Weight: 15g
$16.00 - $20.00
- Attaches to saddle rails - Quick and easy to install and remove - Fat Butt, a wider version for fatbike applications - Road/CX narrower for road and cross bike applications
Easy-to-install rear fender for your fat bike. CONSTRUCTION • Virtually unbreakable polypropylene body MOUNTING SYSTEM • Adjustable rubber straps mount to down tube • 100% recyclable • Ships and merchandises as a flat sheet and snaps onto the included seat tube bracket • Hardware included • Weight: 190 grams / 6.7 ounces
Easy to install and available in various colors and designs, the MSW Splash Pad Rear Fender won't let wet weather spoil your ride. It's designed for use with a range of bicycle styles and is compatible with standard saddle rail configurations. - A low-profile, easy-install fender that keeps riders clean in various conditions - Fits wide range of wheel sizes - Tool-free installation - Zip ties not included. Color zip tie options available through Problem Solvers.
- Keeps you clean and dry on wet roads and trails - Attaches quickly to saddle rails without tools - Stores easily in a backpack - Fender Size: 237mm x 154mm - Material: Polypropylene - Weight: 18g - Wheel Size: Universal
The Shockblade 27.5+/29-inch is a clip-on front, high-quality 2-component fender for mounting on the fork of 27.5+ and 29-inch mountain and trekking bikes. - Virtually unbreakable high quality dual compound plastic - Hidden chuck cone adapter which is fitted once during first assembly - Easy quick-release fastening - Optimized dirt protection - Fits almost all suspension forks - 27.5+ and 29-inch wheel compatible
Easy to install and available in various colors and designs, the Splash Pad Front Fender won't let wet weather spoil your ride. It's designed for use with a range of bicycle styles and compatible with suspension forks. - A low-profile, easy-install fender that keeps riders clean in various conditions - Fits wide range of wheel sizes - Tool-free installation - Zip ties not included. Color zip tie options available through Problem Solvers.
- Smart clip-on front mudguard for road, cyclocross, hybrid, gravel bikes, etc. - Fits a maximum tyre width up to 38mm. - It is the ideal companion to our S-BLADE rear mudguard. - Its smart, double hinged quick release fitting system also fits aero forks. - Paintwork protection film for the frame is included.
$89.99 - $100.00
- Rugged 6061 aluminum construction is corrosion resistant - 100mm mudflaps provide ultimate coverage and are double-riveted for durability - Hardware is all stainless-steel and pre-installed for hassle-free mounting - V-stays for added stability - Disc brake compatible - 50mm width - Release Tabs on front fender for added safety - Meets EN test standards
The Hardcore Fender Hardware Kits are compatible with select Hardcore fenders, Full Fenders, Hardcore Recumbent Fenders, and SpeedEZ fenders. Includes: - Rear fender plastic clip - Fork and brake bridge-thru bolts - Stay bolts and lock washers Specific compatibility w/Planet Bike fenders: - 35mm Width: 700c x 35mm Fenders (Hardcore) - 45mm Width: 700c x 45mm (Hardcore, Full, and SpeedEZ); 700c Rear (Hardcore Recumbent) - 60mm Width: 26-inch x 60mm (Full, SpeedEZ, and Hardcore)
- Contains 2 Mudflaps and Quick-Snap Attachments - Compatible with: Road Hardcore fenders (sold separately) - For use with 35mm width fenders (sold separately)
$25.00 - $26.00
MTB+ and Fat Bike compatible - Fits up to 4" tires - 100% recyclable Polypropylene construction - Lightweight, durable, and easy to install/remove
$22.00 - $28.00
Lightweight, removable fender intended for MTB use - Adjustable rubber straps make installation quick and easy - 100 percent recyclable polypropylene
$24.00 - $28.00
- Lightest and most versatile MTB mudguard available - Uses hook and loop Velcro straps to attach to the bridge and lower legs - Compatible with forward and double bridge fork designs and all wheel sizes - XL version is longer and provides more coverage
The Cascadia Fender Hardware Kits are compatible with Cascadia fenders, Hardcore fenders, and Full fenders. Includes: - Rear fender plastic clip - Fork and brake bridge-thru bolts - Stay bolts and lock washers - Disc adaptor spacers (60mm & 65mm widths only) Specific compatibility w/Planet Bike Fenders: - 35mm Width: 700c x 35mm Fenders (Cascadia & Hardcore) - 45mm Width: 700c x 45mm Fenders (Cascadia, Hardcore, and Full) - 60mm Width: 26-inch x 60mm Fenders (Cascadia & Hardcore) - 65mm Width: 29-inch x 65mm (Cascadia)
- Suitable for all wheel sizes - Keeps you clean and dry on wet roads and trails - Newly improved designs in multiple options for better coverage - Attaches quickly without tools - Stores easily in a backpack or jersey pocket - Application: Front - Fender Size: 235mm x 155mm - Material: Polypropylene - Weight: 18g - Wheel Size: Universal
Page 1 of 5 Next page