Featuring a simple, strong, and aggressive design, ABUS' Ultra 410 is the ideal entry-level U-lock. It's simple design conceals a number of high-tech advancements in security. The addition of the Cobra Cable adds security and versatility. The 12mm double-bolting, temper-hardened steel shackle extends all the way through the lock body, providing excellent protection against cutting and torsion attacks in a simple yet innovative design. - Innovative soft-touch housing cover prevents damage to paint - Pass-through shackle provides anti-twist protection - Easy-to-mount SH 34 bracket mounts easily to frames with a 24-35mm diameter - Double-layered cylinder with special wafers and additional decoy cuttings protects against picking - Mechanism Type: Key - Diameter: 12 mm - Shackle Shape: Round - Shackle Height: 230 mm - Shackle Width Inner: 11.8 cm - 2 keys are supplied with the lock
Kryptonite's New York Fahgettaboudit is a 14mm, six-sided link chain made of triple heat-treated, boron manganese steel giving it extreme strength. The chain is covered with a durable nylon covering that protects your bike against scratches. This 3.25-foot chain secures with Kryptonite's New York Disc Lock that boasts a 15mm steel shackle for serious security. Plus, three keys are included, with one that has a high intensity LED bulb for convenient, easy unlocking in the dark. This New York Chain has an anti-theft protection offer of $3,750, too.
Kryptonite's Evolution Series 4 1016 Integrated Chain is a 10mm-thick, six-sided link chain made of triple-heat-treated, boron-manganese steel for maximum strength. At over five feet long, the Evolution gives you plenty of chain to lock up multiple bikes. It uses an integrated high-security cylinder that is pick, drill, and cut resistant. The links are covered with a weather-resistant nylon sleeve that protects your bike's finish. Three keys are included, including one that has a high-intensity LED bulb for convenient, easy unlocking in the dark. This chain has an anti-theft protection offer of $2,250, too.
The KryptoLok Combo U-lock is like a tough nut: you just can't crack it. Thanks to the 13mm hardened Performance steel shackle that resists cutting and leverage attacks, you get peace of mind while you run into the grocery store or lock up outside the coffee shop. A built-in four-digit resettable combination gives you easy unlocking and locking capabilities--no keys necessary! You can also take advantage of the Transit Flex Frame bracket for plenty of convenient mounting options. The KryptoLok Combo is 4 x 8-inches and has an anti-theft protection offer of $1,250.
Big cities call for big protection, and Kryptonite's New York Fahgettaboudit delivers with 14mm six-sided chain links made from hardened manganese steel. Wrap this burly lock around your frame worry-free thanks to the durable nylon cover that protects your bike's paint from scratches, and leave with peace of mind knowing the 15mm hardened Max-Performance steel shackle is on duty. With a double deadbolt design to protect against twist attacks, would-be thieves with an eye on your bike can fahgettaboudit because you're the only one with access to your bike with three stainless steel keys--one of which is lighted for night access!
The KryptoFlex 1004 Double Loop Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. It includes the Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1004 Looped Cable is 3/8-inch x 4-feet.
Kryptonite's Keeper 785 Integrated Chain features a 7mm-thick, four-sided link chain perfect for use in low- to moderate-risk locations. The triple heat-treated manganese steel chain has a durable nylon cover to protect your bike from scratches. Plus, it uses an integrated hardened deadbolt that is pick and drill resistant, and it thwarts most leverage attacks as well.
Kryptonite's Transit FlexFrame U-Bracket makes it easy to carry your U-lock on your bike so it's always handy. This simple mount fits on frame tubes from 25 to 80mm in diameter and it accepts most 13 and 16mm-diameter round-shackle U-locks. Plus, the clamp rotates so you can perfectly align the lock with your bike to keep it tucked out of the way.
The New U, the U-Lock redesign from Kryptonite, features expanded double-deadbolt security, anti-rotation capability, and a fresh new design, all making life quite a bit harder for the bike thieves of the world. The New York Lock Standard is the perfect choice for bike security in major metropolitan areas and college campuses. Specifications and Features: - Security rating: 9/10 - 16mm hardened MAX-PERFORMANCE STEEL SHACKLE - Patent-pending HARDENED DOUBLE DEADBOLT design gives additional protection against twist and cut attacks - HIGHEST SECURITY DISC-STYLE CYLINDER is pick and drill resistant - Sliding dustcover to PROTECT FROM DIRT AND DEBRIS - 3 STAINLESS STEEL KEYS - including new design and one LED REPLACEABLE KEY FOB - Includes FLEXFRAME-U BRACKET providing convenient multi-location u-lock transport - Key Safe Program - Protective vinyl coating - Product dimensions: 4” x 8” (10.2cm x 20.3cm) - Product weight: 4.45 lbs (2.02 kgs)
Kryptonite's Keeper 12 U-Lock is like a tough nut: you just can't crack it. Thanks to the 12mm hardened steel shackle that resists cutting and leverage attacks, you get peace-of-mind while you run into the grocery store or lock up outside the coffee shop. The shackle connects to the disc-style cylinder for exceptional security, and it all sits in the click-style transportation bracket so it stays stable during transport. To top it all off, you get a reinforced collar over the keyway for added protection. Specifications & Features - 12mm HARDENED STEEL SHACKLE resist hand tools - Reinforced collar over keyway for increased protection - HIGH SECURITY DISC-CYLINDER - Includes click style TRANSPORTATION BRACKET - High security BENT FOOT DESIGN for ease of use - Protective vinyl covering - Key Safe Program
OnGuard's Terrier is a compact, lightweight cable lock perfect for low-risk areas. It features a resettable 4-digit lock, so you don't have to worry about forgotten keys. The raised dials are easy to use with gloves, a Velcro strap keeps the lock neat so it fits in a pocket, and the vinyl coating protects finishes. Lock up your bike during quick coffee runs or secure your snowboard to the rack—you'll find a million uses for this versatile little lock!
$50.00 - $75.00
OTTOLOCK is designed for quick stops and protecting against opportunity theft. Starting weight at just 145g and coiling to a compact 3-inch diameter, OTTOLOCK is truly portable and always there when you need it. OTTOLOCK is not a replacement for a U-Lock. For maximum security, use a redundant locking method with both a U-Lock and a secondary lock. See Use Guidelines. - Lightweight: Weighs only 145g - 260g and is easily stowed. So light and portable you won’t even know you are carrying it. - Compact: Coils to a 3-inch diameter. Keep it in or around your saddle bag, backpack, in your pocket, or anywhere you want. - Durable: Chip-resistant Cerakote paint and Santoprene plastic that will not scuff or harm finishes. - Convenient: Keyless resettable combination. - Weight: 18" = 145g / 30" = 175g / 60" = 260g
With OnGuard's Doberman Combo lock, all you need is your bike, the lock, and a number you can remember. This combination lock uses four numbers and can be reset any time. It's made from a strong steel cable covered with tough vinyl to protect both itself and your bike. The Doberman Combo is also self-coiling for easy transport.
Lock your bike's quick-release components with Kryptonite's 4-foot long Keeper 512 Combination Cable. It's a 5mm braided steel cable that offers increased cut resistance and features a pre-set combination closure. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches, too.
Kryptonite's Evolution Series 4 1055 Mini Integrated Chain is a 10mm-thick, six-sided link chain made of triple-heat-treated, boron-manganese steel for maximum strength. At 21.5 inches long, the Evolution gives your bike security in a pint-size package. The links are covered with a weather-resistant nylon sleeve that protects your bike's finish, and it uses an integrated high-security cylinder that is pick, drill, and cut resistant. Three keys are included, including one that has a high-intensity LED bulb for convenient, easy unlocking in the dark. This chain has an anti-theft protection offer of $2,250, too.
Designed specifically for ABUS's uGrip Bordo 5700, this convenient carrying case makes for easy, rattle-free transportation of your lock. If you have more than one bike you lock up, mount one of these cases on each bike so can just grab your lock off one bike, slide it into the case on the one you're about to ride, and off you go. - Flexible mounting options–mounts via hook-and-loop straps or screws directly into bottle cage mounts - Silicone grippers on straps protect frame from damage and prevents slipping - Convenient "push to release" closure makes it extremely easy to get lock in and out of case
$30.95 - $33.90
- Gravity locking system that secures to your front wheel - Easy installation - only requires a 15mm wrench (No keys) - WheelNutz provide internal "lock-out" function and can only be removed by turning the bike upside down 180 degrees - Use in tandem with Messenger Mini to create a complete locking solution for your bike - Weather protective coating keeps WheelNutz from corroding - Product weight: .17 lbs (.77kgs) - Only 81 grams per set - M9 thread
• Heavy duty cable with Soft durable integrated cover • Non-marring coating won`t scratch frames • Integrated KEY lock • Length: 3 feet • Cable: 10mm
- 6mm heat treated chain links - Resettable Combination - Double bolt locking mechanism - Protective casing protects the chain from the elements and your bike from the chain - High visibility easy read digits
• 11mm hardened MAX-Performance steel shackle provides lighter weight lock while maintaining the security level of Evolution Minis • Increased shackle dimensions allows for a wider range of lock-up scenarios • Wheel extender provides secondary protection of your front or rear wheel • Reinforced cuff over crossbar and cylinder for additional security • High security, DuoCore cylinder; robust design for durable operation • Bent Foot shackle design for ease of use • Rotating dustcover protects cylinder from dirt and grime • Protective vinyl coating • 2 stainless steel keys with coiled wrist key chains • Product dims: 3.75” x 6.5” (9.5cm x 16.5cm) • Wheel Extend-R: 3.25” x 3.75” (8.3cm x 9.5cm)
OnGuard's Bulldog Medium DT is always ready for a ride. This U-lock is as strong as larger locks, yet more compact. The 13mm-thick hardened steel and OnGuard's stout X2 double-bolt lock resist cutting, picking, pulling, bumping, and drilling. And, the included 4-foot steel cable is long enough that you can lock both wheels without removing them from the frame. This mighty lock also comes with five keys, including OnGuard's Microlight key which has a built-in light.
- Single bolt high security mechanism - 12mm hardened steel shackle - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 4.5x7.85"
Folds like origami but solid like Fort Knox. The compact package folds up easily and can be put in your back pocket or mounted to your frame using the included water bottle mount. We use hardened pins and 5mm thick steel links. Seamlessly wraps around your frame and secure your ride to anything from a bike rack to lamp post. Product Features: - Security level 7 - Security of a U-lock but will fit in the palm of your hand - Bottle cage mount included - 3 keys included - Weight: 1lb 6 oz
With its 6’ vinyl-coated 12mm steel cable, key-controlled lock fittings at both ends, and compact package, this lock is a great solution for someone who is always on the go. A do-it-all workhorse at a valued price point. Product Features: - Security level 3 - 12mm steel braided cable with vinyl shell and weather-resistant dust shutter - 3 keys included - 6’ in length - Weight: 13 oz
Always on the go? Have a lot of stuff? The SteelBraid line is here to travel alongside you, on the road, at home, sports games or wherever you may go. Available in 8-inch length, the braided steel cable is sure to keep your gear safe. We added a vinyl coating to completely cover the cable and prevent rusting to protect your equipment. Diameter 12mm with vinyl shell.
- Double bolt locking mechanism - Hardened steel shackle - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 4.5x11.5"
- Double bolt locking mechanism - Hardened steel shackle - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder - Mounting bracket included - 2 laser cut keys - Length: 3.5x5.5"
- 9.5mm four-sided chain links made of 3t manganese steel - Protective nylon webbing with hook-n-loop fasteners to hold cover in place and prevent scratches to bike frame - Adjustable rubber end-caps keep webbing ends protected while allowing the user to change the webbing length up or down as desired - Hardened Steel bodied Padlock with 2" x 11mm hardened steel shackle - Retained shackle side allows chain to be carried around waist - Hardened double deadbolt provides additional holding power against twist attacks - High security Pin-style cylinder - 2 ergonomic keys with coiled wrist key chains - Key Safe Program
Keep your stuff safe with Kryptonite's Laminated Steel Padlock. It sports a double deadbolt locking mechanism and a hardened steel shackle for serious strength and protection.
- End link locking point for extensive holding power - 4-sided 3t manganese steel chain links - 4 digit resettable combination over 10,000 codes - Patent pending lock head design - Combo Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 120cm - Product weight: 4.50 lbs
Page 1 of 9 Next page